Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Winter Time :(

Well as the weather hasn't been that flash & I melt in the rain Cobs has been turned out for about six weeks. Just a quick road ride in the weekend if the weather stays fine enough & thats it.

Unfortunately this means I have a bouncy pony to ride as he loves to be in constant work & getting winter size feeds and no work creates lots of scary things down the road apparently.

I will start to bring him back into work in the next few weeks if the weather plays the game.

I let Cobs & Dinky (the mini) out in the driveway over the weekend so they could get out of the sloppy paddocks & Cobs put himself in the garage for they day and ate as much hay as he could possibly stuff in his gob. He then proceeded to pick up his halter almost saying to me "Come on Mum, lets go for a ride". The big idiot!!








No comments: