Friday, January 28, 2011

Updates

Holy its been a while! Xmas Holidays seemed to fly by very fast!!

I haven't really got much to update hence the non-blogging. Cobs has had some down time with the ground being so hard. I am very aware of his issues so trying very hard to not hammer him. Problem being is that now I can't keep him as fit as I would like so he is breathing VERY hard but seems to come back very quickly. So he is obviously fit enough - but I hate him sounding like a steam train.

Went to Raider & Limbury park a few times over the holidays. Cobs was just SUPER one day but I had a few thoughts reappear so got in touch with Kirstin again to help me out. Had a dressage lesson which went well - Cobs was a little flat so was quite hard work but he did everything that was asked of him.

So yeah - nothing of any imporatance to say really!!!!

Schooling Limbury Park





Hill work at home

Schooling at Raider Lodge

No comments: