Sunday, April 26, 2009

Over it.....

Went to Woodhill today for their Autumn SJ day. Just did the 80cm round.

And yes yet again I fell off.....as it was I was so nervous after falling off at the last two jumping comps I have been too. Asked Michelle to come into the middle of the ring and yell at me LOL! (Thanks Michelle - it helped!)

Anyway as I was saying yes fell off again. Second to last jump so I guess we are getting better...not sure what happened this time. Think he did a huge leap and then pissed off the to the left like he is tending to do if things aren't going right. Got straight back on and finished the course. Was going to do the 90 but we had to wait too long and I started to seize up so just flagged it and came home.

I am just about ready to flag the whole thing - its destroying what little confidence I do have left and I am sure it must be affecting him as well.

Photos (messy stuff....not our best day!)



I do like this photo...


No comments: