Saturday, November 15, 2008

Lesson with Karley 15th November

This week has not been a successful week with riding...pulled shoes & chiro appointment hasn't given me anytime at all to get some work into him. Shame as now we are a week behind where I wanted to be but these things can't be helped.

This time around I had a jumping lesson with Karley as we are going jumping tomorrow so wanted to get a few more jumps under our belt. I was stoked that she thinks we have improved since we last jumped with her...I feel our canter is a lot better going into & between fences so it was great to get that confirmed. Thanks Karley :)

Photos:
Warming Up:
Small Vertical:



First part of double...swear he counts the poles LOL:



Getting more confident with the double:


Small Oxer:



95cm Vertical (not big to most people but is to me!)

1 comment:

Nicky said...

95cm is blimmin huge! You guys are looking really good :)