Sunday, November 2, 2008

Weekend Schooling

Well after a bit of thinking I am hoping its the toxin stuff I am giving Cobs at the moment that has made him go a bit loopy...what I am giving him is not the stuff I normally do so will go back to the normal stuff next week & see how he goes.

Took him down to the showgrounds both days - wanted to see if he would be spooky down but he was awesome all weekend so that was nice.

Took my dressage saddle down today to try and get used to it...did some work without stirrups to lengthen my leg. That lasted all of five minutes as it hurt too much LOL!

Did some pacework both days as well - good to get both our fitness up as November is a busy month riding wise for us & I want to make sure we are both well prepared.

Now if I just had a crystal ball lying around to see if his issue is toxins or if he is just being a prat
LOL! :)

No comments: