Sunday, March 22, 2009

Helensville SJ Day 22nd March

Helensville had their Adult SJ Day on today so took Cobs down.

Did the 70, 80 & some of the 90 round.
70 was going great until Cobs put this HUGE leap over the 2nd part of the double and I got unseated and fell off...again LOL!! 80 he did really nicely but knocked the last fence so we had a rail. Was pleased with him though as he tried hard & I just got the completely wrong stride.
90 started off well however I screwed him up something chronic over fence 3 (he literally had to climb his way over it) so I circled before fence 4 and then we had a run out on fence 5...may have had something to do with the fact I wasn't riding him at all LOL! I then represented over fence 5 and then called it a day. I didn't want to do the double with how I was riding him - our first 90 round so didn't want to knock both our confidence.

Very pleased with him though - he tried really hard & thats all I can ask for. Just have to find my stay on button now...
Photos:
70cm




80cm


90cm



More Photos of our 90cm round from Leanne - thanks Leanne :)


2 comments:

Jo Heath said...

Looking good you two!

Unknown said...

very flash!! hows the legs?