Saturday, August 29, 2009

Jaimes Fundraising Show

Jaime has been chosen to represent NZ in Aussie so she ran a SJ show for her clients & friends to help fundraise.

I walked the 70 and came to the conclusion that it was too small so just entered the 80cm.

It started off well - got my canter all sorted however he backed off number three which was a white wall thing - I then pulled him off to represent but he thought we were still going for it so it got a little messy LOL! Then we did the part A of the double quite awkwardly so decided to pull him out & do it again properly. Next time we did it okay.

Decided to do the 90 - did the first five jumps however the double terrified me so I pulled out before then. He jumped so well though and 90 didn't seem as huge as it has done previously so thats saying something!!

So was happy with that - doing today highlighted some things I still need to work on so looking forward to my jumping lesson next weekend to iron them out.


80cm round



90cm round





No comments: