Friday, April 16, 2010

Lesson with Liz 15th April

I booked a lesson in with Liz to see if we could possibly try to work on my straightness issues before I have another lesson with Jaime.

I have been doing a lot of work with him this week so I really hope there is a difference this weekend when we jump again.

Lesson with Liz was fantastic - started off on the lunge etc again to see what I was doing & the effect it had etc. Then once the lunge came off we did LOADS of squares in every pace. By the end of it we were doing pretty well. My left shoulder is the main issue - I keep bringing it forward which twists everything else out of place.

I am getting rather frustrated that I know what I am doing wrong & how to fix it however I need someone constantly reminding me to change it. GRRR. Fingers crossed it will become a GOOD habit soon and we can actually move onto other things LOL

Cobs was a freakin star tonight - first lesson with spurs and he was great with him. He was so tolerant of me changing things the whole lesson. Couldn't have asked for more from him.

Not many photos as my camera has died (sob).


No comments: