Friday, April 2, 2010

Lesson with Liz 27th March

Off to see Liz which was awesome - I can't wait to get into a routine of fortnightly lessons with her as we improve so much with her help.

Cobs was pretty good though - we haven't really gone backwards after our break so that was a relief. My position has gone to the pack which is pretty normal - decided I am going to buy a new dressage saddle and that will fix all my problems (tui advert anyone??!!)

I have entered the next Woodhill Dressage day so we just did some movements out of the tests. Our canter is pretty hairy so not sure how we will fudge the tests but we have to start somewhere again.

Cobs tried hard but got a bit pissy with having to do some proper work so threw a few tricks in (see photo below) - normal stuff for him but doesn't make it any less frustrating.

Unfortunately I have been sick since this lesson and our dressage is in two days - not sure if I will manage both tests but we will go down there & give it a go. Bad timing!





No comments: