Saturday, June 20, 2009

Lesson with Jamie

Back up to Jamies today for another jumping lesson - today was great as we did lots of courses which pointed out how I still stress in them.

As soon as I sat & relaxed & just let the fences come to us he jumped awesome. However when things weren't going right & I started to fiddle with our canter it all turned to shit....including crashing through a jump....bugger LOL!!

Very happy with him though - once again he tried his heart out for me. Its all about me doing too much so have loads to work on still. Shame I can't jump during the week to try and get this sorted sooner.....roll on summer.

Jaime gave me some pointers on breathing & relaxation techniques when doing the rounds so will be good to put this into practice. I may go down to Woodhill tomorrow to do some jumping but we will see....













No comments: