Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lesson Updates

Have had two great lessons this week.

Had my first dressage lesson with Liz Lauder on Wednesday. Was nice to be tested as to where we are at with our schooling etc. Of course I got yelled at the whole lesson about my heels which unfortunately is an occurring theme!

Cobs went nicely - spooked a few times like he normally does in Chrissys arena. Our left canter left a lot to be desired - always that rein that goes backwards the quickest.

For our next test we have to do reinback so practiced that & did some more medium trots etc without him going like a string bean so all in all a great lesson & looking forward to the next one.

Had a jumping lesson with Jamie today. We did bounces which I HATE but Cobs was awesome and carted my nana arse over them.

Did a few courses to try & get me over the whole thing so fingers crossed I think we are getting there. Have loads to work on still but I really hope we are progressing.

No photos as Mum was at work both days - how rude :)

No comments: